Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Dogwood Cafe located in The Woman's Industrial Exchange

UPDATE: THIS RESTAURANT IS NOW CLOSED :(

I have found a new lunch spot heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dogwood Cafe, brother to The Dogwood Deli and The Dogwood in Hampden.

This place is FAN-freaking-tastic. It's a small cafeteria in the Woman's Industrial Exchange building, but it still manages to be charming. The food is not only local, but it is outstanding. I ate a delicious sandwich made with a pumpkin butter spread, apple, brie and farm-raised chicken. Can a sandwich be a gateway to heaven? I think this one can. I LOVED the pumpkin butter, which is a little less sweeter than apple butter and which paired perfectly with the brie and apple.

Oh, and then I also had a pumpkin cookie with brown butter icing- oh so yummy!!!!!!

There were soooo many good looking treats at this place, and I can't wait to go back and try them all, especially the Mango Curry Chicken Sandwich with a slice of carrot cake to top it all off!

All in all, my sandwich and cookie came to about $8.60 which is a normal price for the downtown area. So excited to go back!!!!



333 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: (410) 685-4388

Dogwood Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin