Here are some things you might want to know about me before we begin our blog relationship:
- My name is Nakiya and I am a 20-something living in the Baltimore area.
- I love writing about food - it's some pretty delicious stuff!
- I do NOT work in the food industry, nor do I have any experience in writing whatsoever, so please feel free to ignore any and all of my grammatical mistakes.
- I have bi-weekly obsessions, sometimes these are food-related and sometimes they are not. I hope you can ride the wave with me.
- I like to write Friday Morning Haikus. I am a TERRIBLE poet - please don't judge me.
- I am married to my handsome hubby, Dan, and he often makes an appearance in my posts. He is the one that pretty much loves everything.
- I'm a pretty bubbly person. I write in caps a LOT and love to use exclamation marks. This is how I am in real life. Some may find me exhausting to be around ahahahaha.
- The pictures on this website are from a bunch of places - my own camera, Dan's camera, and 2 free stock photo sites: www.rgbstock.com and http://sxc.hu/
- I really love comments! From YOU! :)
Wanna email me? Contact me at tasteofbaltimore [at] gmail [dot] com