Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

Padonia Station, Timonium, Part Deux

As I mentioned before, I’m not a fan of Padonia Station as a bar, but I don’t mind going here to eat once in a while. Mainly it’s a great place to go with a group of people because their menu is ridiculously large. It’s like Cheesecake Factory large, but without the annoying advertisements. Their crab pretzel is always a good idea for an appetizer, but watch out if you’re Lactose Intolerant because it’s WOW cheesy.

I ordered the Chicken Chesapeake wrap which comes with chicken (obv.), crab dip and cheddar cheese in a wrap. I love their crab dip stuff, so it was yummy, but I do agree with Dan that it is missing a bit of a punch. Perhaps they need to mix in some old bay, or maybe they need to put in a couple of vegetables to balance out the creaminess of the wrap. Something is missing, I just can’t figure out what. It’s a very heavy wrap though- so beware! It came with fries but I hardly touched them I was so full from my wrap. That’s not necessarily a bad thing though!


Padonia Station on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin