Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Padonia Station, Timonium

I'm not going to lie, I've never been a huge fan of Padonia Station. I don't really know why, but it's never my first place when I think of restaurants in my area. In fact, I usually never even mention it. I think it's because, once again, I confuse my hatred for the restaurant when it's really directed towards the bar. I hate the bar- but don't ask me why because I don't know. So when my hubby wanted to go to Padonia Station for dinner with some friends, I immediately groaned and muttered a less-than-emphatic "ok."

So we went, and I was VERY happy to see they offer bison burgers on their menu, and they will switch out anyburger with bison for an extra $3. However, this isn't necessary to do because they already have bison burger choices for less than $9 anyway. I chose the Texas bison burger for $8.95 which came with pepperjack cheese and chili on top! Delicious! It was seriously yummy! The fries were excellent too, as fries so often are. But overall, I was happily surprised with the quality of my bison burger and was also happily proud that they were serving local bison as well. Perhaps I need to re-evaluate this place after all! Of course I would probably stick to getting bar type food, and not anything fancy from this place. However, I must add that the BBQ wings were good and my friend said the ribs were fantastic.

63 E. Padonia Road
Cockeysville, MD 21093
410-252-8181
http://www.padoniastation.com/

Padonia Station on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin