Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Baltimore Coffee and Tea Company, Timonium

OK, you're going to have to give me a second to catch my breath here. I CANNOT believe I haven't posted on this place. This is my hands down favorite coffee establishment! This is where I buy my coffee (my favorite is their Fair Trade Mexican) and my tea (my favorite is Yorkshire Tea Gold). Their coffee bean and tea selection is fabulous and overwhelming all at the same time. They also have flavored coffees for those wanting to start slowly into the world of Coffee Love.

On top of being my tea and coffee supplier, this is also the shop I like to go to in my area when I want a nice cup of mocha. Their prices are MUCH cheaper than your big coffee shop chain, and they also serve gelato, pastries and some savory choices (including bagels).

They have free wifi, so get a cup of coffee, an almond pastry and sit at a table and ponder how awesome this place is!

p.s. They have gifts displayed for Christmas!

www.baltcoffee.com
9 W Aylesbury Rd
Timonium, MD 21093
(410) 561-1080

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin