Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Razorback's Raw Bar & Grill, Towson PART II

We came here with some friends, and I was excited to get a burger again. However, for the sake of this website I decided to try something different! See what I do for you! For starters we got the "Baltimore Sushi" for about $9 which was crab and shrimp wrapped in a tortilla with some cheese. I mean, I understand that it was sort of rolled up as it was served to us....but sushi? I don't think so. But anyway, besides the name, this was a YUM start to the meal. The shrimp pieces were huge and all the flavors worked so well together. I really enjoyed this appetizer, more so than the shrimp I tried before.

But my main dinner was AMAZING. I had the Honey Bourbon ribs, half a rack for $9.99 (a special on Mondays). Oh wow were these ribs good. The half rack portion was perfect for me as well, and I'm glad I didn't get the full size since I couldn't even finish most of my fries that came with my meal. The sauce was sweet, but not overly so. The meat was perfectly cooked and easily fell off the bone. I really couldn't have been happier with the ribs.

What a wonderful second time back to Razorback's-- this place should definitely get more notice.

Razorback's Raw Bar & Grill
826 Dulaney Valley Rd.
Towson, MD 21204
410.821.9550

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin