Search This Blog

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Natural Market, Timonium

You know what's worse than being cheated out of your money? Watching it happen in progress.

I went to The Natural Market, which is located in the random strip mall in front of the Fairgrounds, just to check it out. I am convinced that it can't be doing too well in its current location, but surprisingly there were a decent amount of people shopping in this tiny store. I went to the Juice and Deli bar because I LOVE smoothies, and wanted to see what amazingness they could concoct for me. I have high hopes for a place called The Natural Market.

Well I was pissed. I ordered the banana smoothie for $4.50 (16 0z) and it was just some bottle of organic juice from their shelf and some banana. That's it. Seriously. Most smoothie places at least TRY and add stuff to their smoothies to make the customer feel good about their purchase, but not this place. The smoothie itself was OK, I mean it was just juice and bananas.

EDIT: I am excited that this place got mentioned in Baltimore Magazine. Maybe I shouldn't be so quick to judge! I would be happy to go back and try one of their salads.

The Natural Market
2149 York Rd.
Timonium, MD 21093
410-560-3133
www.thenaturalmkt.com

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin