Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR


!!!Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun time out there tonight! I am staying in with my hubby and some friends, and I have a pot roast in the oven (in my new Le Creuset French Oven!!!!!!!!), some Wegman's rosemary bread for dipping, and some Wegman's carrot cake for enjoying. Oh yes, and wine.

In the foodie department of my New Year Resolutions, I hope to make more adventurous meals (and perhaps blog about them), bake a chocolate layer cake from scratch, and perhaps take on Christmas Dinner. Oh wait, I just did that one :) YAY!!!!


5 comments:

Zarf said...

Nakiya,

Thanks for having such a great blog during the past year, and for posting such excellent likes & dislikes on Urbanspoon! Have a great 2010!!!

SE said...

Its been great to know you in 2009 and wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous new year !!!

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

Thank you Zarf and SE!!!!! :)

starla said...

I'm so behind! yes, please blog about food you make. you are an adventurous and accomplished cook, I want to read all about it.

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

Yikes! I still need to post my Christmas menu. How late is too late? hahahaha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin