Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2012

Confession

OK guys – here’s the scoop. I almost quit this blog. I KNOW, RIGHT? I almost did it. I just didn’t feel like writing about Baltimore restaurants anymore!!!!!! I wanted to just go out to eat and enjoy myself without thinking about how to describe the mouth-feel of a dish.

I realize that Taste of Baltimore is the name of my blog, so really it is my own fault, but I have so many more things to talk about! I felt limited by my own blog title, how silly is that? Sadly, whenever I wanted to post about other stuff, though, I felt a bit guilty that I was straying off course, which is dumb since it’s my blog and I can do whatever I want!

So get ready for more posts like these, because in all honesty, those were my favorite posts to write! However, if my blog starts to just feature pictures of every meal I've eaten in a day, you have been given the permission to yell at me.

Happy New Year everyone :)

8 comments:

Laura said...

it's *your* blog. write whatever you want!

EastCoastMatt said...

welcome back!

JayZeis said...

Blog about what you want!

Nakiya said...

THANKS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! So many things to chat about!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to start chatting again :) :) :)

Mel said...

Welcome back, you blogger you :)

<3

Carolyn said...

Yayayayay! Looking forward to the new posts!

Juice said...

So glad to see you are back (I'm a little late to this party, but whatever).

Nakiya said...

Still appreciate it, Juice, thanks :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin