Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Morning Haiku



Today is the last day
To vote for the Sun's Mobbies
Thanks for your support!

Well, we are finally at the last day of voting.  I thought the voting process was WAY too drawn out and long, which is why I hardly asked you to vote for me (unless you were my friend, and then I bugged you every day hahahaha).  Even so, if you did vote - thank you so much, I really appreciate it.  I am honored that people read my blog about all my random food chatter, and I don't need to win an award to feel that way.  

I know I've haven't been so active lately, but I've got a lot of stuff going on right now that should be finished before Thanksgiving. Until then, I may be a little scatterbrained/non-existent.  
Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin