Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Morning Haiku



It's been a while, folks
Sorry I've been so quiet
I've been relaxing!

Goodmorning, all!
Well, I've had a great couple of weeks - I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and then Dan and I jetted off to San Diego for a wonderful vacation!  The picture above is from Torrey Pines, a gorgeous state reserve park where we hiked around one day (though I cannot take credit for that lovely photo).  

I've missed you all, but I did need some time away for a bit, but now I should be back in action!  Look out for a banana bread and peppermint bark recipe to help you with all your holiday baking!

Hope everyone is well!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks beautiful! So glad you had a relaxing time!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin