Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Morning Haiku


My favorite fruit
Is the one I just consumed
I can't pick just one!

Do you remember when you were younger and you had to have a favorite EVERYTHING?  I hated that.  I hated being asked what my favorite dish was, or my favorite color, or my favorite flower.  I don't know!  I don't like to have favorites!  I like to like everything! 

This used to get me into trouble because I used to tell many of my friends they were my best friends.  You don't tell multiple 11 year old girls they are your best friends and think you can get away with it.  They want you to pick ONE and ONLY ONE best friend.  I just couldn't do it, and so I got into a lot of fights and lost a lot of best friends :(

So, now that I am older it feels so refreshing not to worry about that stuff!  I can have multiple best friends!  I can swear peaches are my favorite fruit, but then say the same thing about strawberries the next day!  
I can love everything!!!!!!  

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin