Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Eat Your Veggies in Baltimore!



There is now a VegBaltimore 2011 Guide which is helpful for finding vegetarian, vegan, and veg-friendly restaurants all over the city!

All of the restaurants are listed at www.VegBaltimore.com, as well as grocery stores, resources, and local events.


I am obviously not a vegetarian, but I do like to cook all vegetarian meals at home as often as I can.  However, I usually always eat meat when I go out to eat, so this is a VERY cool guide for me.

So tell me, what are your favorite vegetarian meals/ vegetarian restaurants/ vegetarian entrees?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Sage in Clarksville is ridiculously good. The food is both super healthy and super decadent. I've never walked out of there wishing I'd ordered something different off the menu.

But that's Clarksville. If we're talking Baltimore I have to go with The Yabba Pot: delicious, comforting soul food hits the spot every time.

Anonymous said...

Since becoming a vegetarian about 3 months ago, Yabba Pot and Mr. Chan's are among my favorite places to dine out in Baltimore. Great Sage is a bit out of the way but I go there as a treat, for special occasions--it's worth it and even my meat-eating boyfriend loves their all-vegetarian menu.

Anonymous said...

I love driving to Bmore to get vegan food! They have a few quality spots that I can't help but stop at. The Land of Kush is amazing!! They have awesome food and great prices. One World Cafe is of course the best spot for a vegan hot dog, nachos, and pig out food! Last but not least is Liquid Earth. I can sit there for hours drinking fresh juices, eating soups and throwing back several of their cookies. Last time I was in they just baked and they whole spot smelled amazing!!!! There are more, but these are my fav 3 :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin