Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

Andy Nelson's Revisited, Cockeysville

 Express Sliders Meal (with an extra side b/c they made a mistake!)

I think it's about time I write another review of Andy Nelson's (see here for my last one), considering I usually order something different now when I go there.  Now, I am ALL about their beef brisket sandwich.  I can't get enough of it!  Sooo tender and sooo much meat!  I still can't stand their potato wedges, but I still love their cornbread and coleslaw.

As you see in the picture above, I tried their Express Sliders Meal ($9.75) and got one slider of beef brisket and one slider with pulled beef (along with two sides and a drink)...but I actually couldn't tell them apart enough (is that BBQ blasphemy!?) to ever warrant doing that again.  I think I'll just stick to one or the other and get one big ol' sandwich :)

p.s. Dan joined their free Loyalty Program and we seriously get Andy coupons EVERY MONTH.  And they are usually really awesome.  Currently the one we have on our fridge allows us to get one entree for free AND a free strawberry shortcake.  As I said, they're awesome. 

Andy Nelson's BBQ
11007 York Road
Cockeysville, MD 21030
Phone: 410-527-1226
Monday to Thursday, 10am to 8pm
Friday and Saturday, 10am to 9pm

3 comments:

EastCoastMatt said...

If I lived closer up there, I'd be there so much, you think I worked there. Love their yum yum's, but the loyalty program hasn't gotten me anything yet :(

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

Oh really!? Dan works right by there, so he must go a ton! :)

strawberriesinparis said...

Yum yum yum. It's my favorite too Nakiya!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin