Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Morning Haiku

 
The weekend for moms
flowers and breakfast in bed
will make her happy!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MAMA'S OUT THERE!!!!

My mum is the most incredible cook.  When I was younger (and even now) I would always hover around the kitchen, waiting until I could get a taste test - they were the best!  I am constantly in awe at how she throws together the most amazing meal without looking at recipes, and how she puts her heart and soul into every meal whether it's a weeknight dinner or a dinner for 12. Her brilliance in the kitchen is definitely something to which I aspire. I owe my love of food to my mum 100%.


P.S.  That cute print is what I got my mama for Mother's Day :)

1 comment:

strawberriesinparis said...

what a sweet haiku. I hope to give my mom the same thing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin