Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Morning-ish Haiku



Graduation Time!
New grads with hope and promise
Families so proud

It's graduation season!!!!!  Congratulations to any new graduates or families of graduates! 

So, where are people going to celebrate?  When I graduated from college, my family and I went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, it was my first time and WOW was it good.  When I graduated from Social Work school, we went to The Oregon Grille for lunch (if you go for lunch, the meal is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper and the guys don't need to wear a jacket!), and that was also one of the best meals I've ever had.  I remember it was the first and only place where I've eaten Savarin, and it was AMAZING.  I wonder if they still have that on their dessert menuu....

Where did you go/planning to go to celebrate a big graduation?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin