Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Biscoff Spread

 (Image taken from here)

Welcome to my totally random, but necessary, post. This weekend while I was in Austin TX, I found a new love in my life - Biscoff Spread

This spread is smooth and sweet and is apparently "Europe's Alternative to Peanut Butter."  It tastes like spreadable gingerbread (which makes sense since it's made using crushed Belgian spice cookies), and it is a DELIGHT!  It's sweeter than nut butters, so I'm not sure I would pair it with jam, but I've just been enjoying it on toasted bread.  In fact, it may become a new go-to meal before my long runs!

Now I just need to figure out where I can get it in Maryland - surely it has to be somewhere!  In the meantime, I will always have Amazon:







UPDATED 7/11/11 - According to the Biscoff website, the spread can be found in Maryland at Wegmans, Fresh Market and ShopRite!!!


Has anyone ever tried this!?  Has anyone seen this in a store around Baltimore?  Let me know!!!

8 comments:

Mel said...

YES! DOWN WITH PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!!!!!

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

I thought of you! I can't wait for you to try it, I think you will love it!

Angela said...

this is completely blowing my mind right now. biscoff is one of my v. favorite cookies! I have it with my afternoon tea on the daily! I must have this spread!!

Amy said...

I really want to try this! It looks so delicious!

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

Angela - Let me know if you see this anywhere in Maryland!

Amy - It truly, truly is!

Anonymous said...

You need to contact them and suggest a giveaway!
Juice

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

FYI: According to the Biscoff website, the spread can be found in Maryland at Wegmans, Fresh Market and ShopRite!!!

Katrina said...

I saw it in the Giant Food Stores in the Bethesda, Maryland area in early summer 2011.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin