Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Morning Haiku



One mocha latte
To celebrate cooler temps
Wish it was pumpkin

This weather is so glorious I am about to start singing from the rooftops!!!!!  Doesn't it make you think of Fall!?!?! I know it's not going to last long and we will be back into the 90s soon enough, but I'm going to soak up these temperatures as much as I can.   I stopped in at Baltimore Coffee and Tea this morning and picked up a Mocha Latte to enjoy, and I couldn't help but think about my upcoming favorite season! 

Also, is it just me or do other people suddenly have an urge to stock up on binders and pencils and inky pens!?!?!  All these back-to-school sales are driving me crazy that I'm not going back-to-anywhere! 


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin