Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bahama Breeze, Towson Part 2

Since I had such a positive experience the last time I went to Bahama Breeze, I wanted to see what else was yummy. I decided to try the Seafood Paella which comes with assorted seafood, chicken, sausage and peas with yellow rice. In all honesty, I couldn't remember if I had even had paella before, so I couldn't compare it with anything. It was good, but definitely didn't have a complex flavor - there was a strong tomato taste, and that's about it. The amount of seafood was quite incredible, and definitely unexpected. I didn't think the chicken was necessary at all, and didn't really add anything to the dish. I know it doesn't sound as if I liked it, but I did, I am just not sure if I would order it again.

Dan ordered the West Indies Ribs that came with a guava barbecue sauce. We both agreed that there wasn't anything special about them, and the guava sauce was much too sweet anyway.

On a more positive note, we tried the yuca fries and I was obsessed. They are very similar to home fries, but much much crispier. I loved them as a fun little snack - definitely try them if you can! They come as a side to the Wood-Grilled Top Sirloin Steak.

Check out the review from my first trip to Bahama Breeze for a more positive review :) I definitely think I would order the salmon with mango-butter sauce if I were to go again.


www.bahamabreeze.com
100 East Joppa Road
Towson, MD 21286
410-821-7090

2 comments:

Diana said...

I wish someone in my area would blog about food reviews! Lurking your blog and they sound like amazing places!

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

Diana - Maybe you should start a food review blog too :)!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin