Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Donna's in UM Hospital, Downtown

Just went to the Donna's located in the University of Maryland Hospital for some mocha. I hadn't had a mocha craving in SO LONG, so I thought I deserved to satisfy it.
Anyway, I AM ANGRY.
If I'm going to spend $4.19 on a medium cafe mocha (RIDICULOUS I KNOW), then I would expect it to be stirred so that my last couple of sips aren't of the sweetest chocolate syrup known to man.

GROSS

I literally have no idea if that mocha was worth $4.19 because for the first 3/4 of the coffee I thought it was lame and non-chocolaty and stupid. Then I get to the end and I wanted to douse my tongue in anything savory I could find.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Bummer about your coffee. Which coffee shop is your favorite?

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

I know, I was sad!

Yikes, I'm not sure if I have a favorite coffee shop! I'm always determined to find one though. Do you have one?????

theminx said...

Girl...Donna's has the worst coffee in town! Rx Brew near the cafeteria is much better, but they serve Starbucks. The actual Starbucks on Eutaw is cheaper. The large mocha I had this morning was $4.40, and it was pretty good.

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

Minx - Never again!!!!! I'll definitely just pop into the Starbucks for a quick mocha fix then. It's on my way to work coming from the light rail as it is.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin