This may be ridiculous, but I JUST made iced tea for the first time yesterday and now I am hooked. I will never ever ever buy iced tea again because it's so easy!!!!!!!!!!
This is what I did:
- Boiled 4 cups of water
- Poured the water into a pitcher and then added 3 tbl of sugar and gave it a stir
- Added 5 teabags (I used my Trader Joe's Irish Breakfast Tea because it's the cheapest to use at $2.99 for 80 bags hahahaha) and steeped the tea for about 10 minutes....I think...
- Took out the teabags and then just let it come to room temperature before putting the pitcher into the fridge
- Poured the cooled tea over ice
- DRINK AND ENJOY AND WONDER WHAT TOOK ME SO LONG TO MAKE THIS
Anyway, I am really happy now.
Does anyone make iced tea another way? Has anyone tried to make Sun Tea before??
ALSO - I KNOW YOU KNOW THIS, BUT TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY FOR A $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO MCCORMICK AND SCHMICK'S! Just write in a comment and you'll be in the running! I'll let you know tomorrow who the lucky winner will be!