Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

March 23rd is the day of FREE

Tomorrow (Tuesday, March 23rd) you could have a whole day of free snacks - first at Starbuck's and then at Ben and Jerry's!!!!!

From opening until 10:30am, head to your local Starbuck's to get a free pastry with a purchase of any handcrafted, brewed or iced beverage (although you know I'm not going to get any iced tea since I know how to make that now!!!!) Just print out this coupon or show it to a barista on a mobile device.

Then, between Noon and 8pm, head to your local Ben and Jerry's for a free cone of ice cream!

FREE ICE CREAM
FREE PASTRIES
FREE AWESOMENESS!

2 comments:

Simply Life said...

oh I'm so excited about these! :)

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

me too! What drink will you get from Starbuck's? I may get a hot chocolate YUM!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin