Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Morning Haiku

 
Today is Earth Day
Switch off lights and computers
Conserve some water

Today is Earth day and I have to spend it in front of a computer for 8 hours, in a heavily lit building, then get home and use the oven to bake something and then drive for about 20 mins to a friends house.  Overall, I am not treating the Earth very well on its big day.  I do take the light rail though - that should count for something?

This weekend will be a good one.  It's Dan's birthday weekend (YAY, Love You!), I'll be seeing lots of friends, eating a TON of good food, and singing singing singing!  I am super excited.  Oh yea, and tomorrow is something special.....I may just write a little something something on my blog tomorrow to honor it.  Any guesses as to what tomorrow could be?!?

Oh, and don't forget to like my new Facebook page.  I'll be hosting a giveaway today on my page as a big Thank You for such a nice response of "Likes!"

And did you see that I have a new Blog page - my Restaurant Wishlist!  Let me know if I am missing anything and tell me why!

Look at me!  I'm doing all sorts of bloggy things lately! 

Have a wonderful GREEN-inspired weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)

3 comments:

EastCoastMatt said...

so, did you have to not conserve water to take that picture to tell us to conserve water? :-P

sarah said...

I added you to my fb's page's favorites!

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

Thanks - same here!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin