Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Morning Haiku

 Taken from here

I hope Spice Coast wins
because I want a food chain
that serves samosas
 Truth.

Good morning everyone!!!

Does anyone else watch America's Next Great Restaurant?  I loooove that show!!!!! I am not sure how it compares to all the other reality food shows like Top Chef and Chopped since I don't have cable, but I think it's great!  As I said in my Haiku, I loooooove the Spice Coast concept. South Indian food = YUM!!!!!  There are not enough South Indian places!

Look at his menu, I would like all of them please:

(Taken from here)

So, what are your plans this weekend?  I am "running" the Cherry Blossom 10-miler.  Running is in quotations because I hurt my foot/ankle and I've been out of commission for about a month.  I am all better now, but I'm still nervous that I won't able to finish :o/  Oh well, the slower I go, the more I get to enjoy the cherry blossoms!

Have a lovely weekend :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin