Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Teavolve Cafe and Lounge, Harbor East


 Mango Fruitea Smoothie

A friend and I went to Teavolve Cafe and Lounge in Harbor East for a wonderful Saturday brunch.  This place is airy and open with a lot of seating.  I also need to point out that this is not a tearoom, in fact, you don't even need to like tea to like this place, and trust me, you will like this place.  

I ordered a Mango Fruitea Smoothie, which was basically a mango slushie.  I could hardly tell it was made with tea actually, but it definitely was a refreshing way to start our visit.


Crab and Egg Croissant

I then ordered the Crab and Egg Croissant ($9) which came with chipotle aioli and a side of fruit.  This was a hefty sandwich, and I loved it!  There was plenty of crab for a breakfast sandwich, and I liked the kick of the aioli to round out the sweetness of the crab and croissant.  I was pleasantly full after this, so I had to bow out of trying all the delectable pastries and cakes that they serve.

Of course, we still ordered a pot of tea to sip while we continued to chat :)

This was a lovely and relaxed meal in a gorgeous, laidback setting.  I was also really impressed with the prices, especially for being located in Harbor East.  I would absolutely come again, and in fact, I can't wait until I do!


Teavolve Cafe & Lounge on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin