Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

Chili's, Everywhere USA, Part Deux

Something happened to me recently, and I am not sure how to resolve this in my head.
I don’t like margaritas anymore.

There. I said it. This ridiculous phrase that CANNOT be true- but it is. I don’t like them. The past two times I’ve had them I actually wanted to throw up, and no it’s not because I had too many of them.

So imagine my sadness when Dan wanted to go to Chili’s (as mentioned earlier, one of his favorite restaurants……I know…..I don’t understand it either) and the only redeeming quality about that place, was now NOT going to be part of my meal.
So I settled into a booth next to one of the most annoying humans on the planet who talked entirely too loud about his political views (of which I did not agree, so that made him worse) and I drank bland water and ate a ton of chips. I ordered the Crispy Chicken Bites meal for $5.99- I can’t complain about that. My meal consisted of two tiny sandwiches and some fries. The sandwiches were horrible. The crispy chicken part was good, but the spread was weird tasting and they also put a pickle on the sandwich, and therefore the juices soaked into the bread and created another weird taste.

Oh well, at least it was $5.99. I also didn’t eat their fries, mainly because I had way too many chips with guac.


Chili's Bar & Grill
9615 Deereco Road
Timonium, MD 21093
410-308-8740

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin