Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

Michael's Cafe Raw Bar and Grill, Timonium

I’ve been to Michael’s a number of times since it’s one of Dan’s favorite restaurants. What I love about this place is that it offers a large variety of entrees with a range of prices. If you merely wanted to come here and get a sandwich for a reasonable price- go right ahead. But if you feel like eating some amazing seafood to celebrate a nice promotion- this is the place for that as well! Their seafood is incredible, especially their crabcakes. I hope they are well known throughout Baltimore, but I doubt it.

When I went to Michael’s recently, I was on a salad kick so I decided to get the Caesar Salad with Blackened Chicken. I love their Caesar Salad because they don’t drown it in dressing- there’s always just enough. The blackened chicken was a little too overwhelming - I wish they had toned down the spice a notch. All in all, it was a pretty delicious salad though. Dan got the crabcake and was very happy of course- there is never a lot of filler in their cakes and it usually comes with big hunks (chunks?) of crabmeat. All in all, Michael’s is a great place for a nice dinner where you don’t need to worry about breaking the bank- but you can if you want to!



Michael's Cafe Raw Bar and Grill
2119 York Rd
Timonium, MD 21093
(410) 252-2022

Michael's Cafe Raw Bar & Grill on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Dan said...

Michael's is insanely delicious! I highly recommend not only the crab cake, but the lobster cake as well! I think they only serve the Lobster cakes Thursday through Sunday though.

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

I've never tried the lobster cakes before! That sounds delicious!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin