Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

Chipotle, Everywhere USA

I feel kind of ridiculous writing about Chipotle, but it has come to the point where I must. I tend to have very short-lived obsessions. I go crazy about something for a good two weeks, and then all of a sudden I couldn’t care less.

Right now my obsessions are: Adam Lambert and Greek Yogurt. I don’t want either of these obsessions to end, but alas I know they will. However, one obsession that has been constant since college is my love for Chipotle. I love it. I love their rice, I love their guacamole, but most importantly I love love love their Barbacoa- or spicy shredded beef.

Here is my ideal Chipotle meal: a burrito bowl with rice, black beans, barbacoa, salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce and guac.

HAPPINESS IN A BOWL.

Thought I would share.

Chipotle Mexican Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin