Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Java Joe's Round Trois, Baltimore City

Java Joe's is literally round the corner from where I work, so it's not surprising that I've been there a couple of times. As I said in my previous post, I love the tuna salad. I am generally a big fan of tuna salad in general- so ordering the Mediterranean was a natural next step. This tuna sandwich is served on a pita with hummus, lettuce and tomato. This was good, but oh my I'm pretty sure they stuffed my pita with a good two cans of tuna. Normally, I am not one to complain about over-stuffing, but after a while it just all because a bit too much. I did like the combination of hummus and tuna combined, but again, the creaminess of both of the ingredients started to get a bit too much. The lettuce and tomato didn't really help- I think cheese may have been some help, or maybe even some sprouts.
Overall, I would say to stick with the Thames if you wanted to get a tuna salad sandwich from Java Joe's- that definitely still has it going on!

Java Joe's
8 E Baltimore St
Baltimore, MD 21202
www.javajoesbaltimore.com

Java Joe's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin