Search This Blog

Friday, October 15, 2010

Groupon Mania

I just went Groupon crazy this morning!!!!

Bo Brooks
Right now at Groupon, the deal is $25 for $50 at Bo Brooks. Bo Brooks, a seafood restaurant in Canton, is one of Dan's favorite restaurants, so of course I had to pick one up immediately.  He usually loves getting the crabs from there, but I am excited about eating something else. The Seafood Pot Pie ($15) - Shrimp, calamari, oysters, mussels and crabmeat tossed in a light creamy vegetable sauce, topped with an airy, puffed-pastry shell  is really calling out to me - it's sounds like a great dish for the Fall/Winter.
Fine print: It expires 04/18/2011, limit 1 per table and it's not valid for happy hour.



Cleopatra!!!!!!!
Additionally, I snagged Dan and I two $16 tickets to the Cleopatra Exhibit at the Franklin Institute in Philly. Not only does the ticket get you into the Franklin Institute and allow you to see the awesome Cleopatra related artifacts, but you can also go to the Planetarium!!!!!!!!!!!  I LLLLLOOOOOOOVE Planetariums, and I am also a little overly obsessed with Cleopatra.  Also, let's be honest, Dan knows that a trip to Philly = cheesesteak, so he's excited :)
Fine print: Expires 12/23/2010.  Redeemable starting 10/18. Valid only Mon-Wed 9:30am-3:30pm, Thurs-Sun 9:30am-4:30pm. Not valid 11/26-28, or 12/23. Fels Planetarium admission included.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin