Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Morning Haiku

 
My Friday Haiku
Was absent for two whole weeks
Was it sorely missed?

A haiku ABOUT my haikus?  That's some Inception stuff right there.  Or some Carly Simon "You're So Vain" stuff.

Either way, it's still lame and I apologize.  I love my haikus, I'm just not sure whether anyone else loves them hahahaha.

Well, it's Friday!  Yay!!!!!!!!!!  Unfortunately, this day has been tainted by that AWFUL Rebecca Black song which continually gets into my head.  NOOOOOOOOO!  Stop it!

What are your plans for this weekend?  I have a nice clear schedule and I'm really looking forward to it.  I think Dan and I are going to plan out some stuff for our garden and deck.  Right now I have crazy plans for our deck.  I want herbs to overflow pots and tomatoes to creep up vines and flowers to cascade everywhere.  I also want us to make something like this (found on the Grow It, Eat It blog). 

It's weird thinking about gardening when we have snow in our forecast this weekend....I will try and ignore that :)

Have a WONDERFUL weekend, friends!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin