Recently, Perdue announced that they are the FIRST poultry company to receive the USDA Process Verified Seal. That means that the USDA has verified that Perdue products with this seal are from chickens that were fed an all vegetarian diet with no animal byproducts and have been raised without cages.
They’ve kicked off this huge contest to help announce this exciting news!!!! They are seeking videos of people's tips, tricks and techniques for preparing or serving Perdue chicken. So get your creative hats on FAST because it’s time to win $4,000 and a year’s worth of free chicken from Perdue!!!
Get cracking because submissions will be accepted through March 28th, 2011 at Noon!
Go to www.PerdueVerifiablyGood.com to learn more about the contest and upload your videos!!!!!
Video Entry submissions must:
• End with the phrase "Perdue, verify MY process!"
• Showcase your best tips, tricks, techniques and recipes for preparing or serving your favorite chicken.
• Be a minimum of one (1) minute and a maximum of three (3) minutes in length.
• Be in the English language.
• Be your original idea.
• Be creative and let your personality shine!
• Demonstrate proper food safety
• Be in a format that can be uploaded to Shycast’s website, i.e. mpeg (recommended), mov (recommended), qt, avi, mp4, mpe, mpg, or wmv (least recommended) with a Maximum file size of 100 MB (Video Entries may be filmed with a handheld video camera, webcam or mobile device).
• Be clear and easy to hear and understand.
Video Entry submissions must NOT:
• Exceed three (3) minutes in play time and/or 100 MB in file.
• Use or reference other brand names; use generic terms like "mayonnaise" or "Italian dressing"
• Use any music – let your process speak for itself
• Contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Submission is created.
• Include mention or performance of any copyrighted media production including but not limited to music, films, books, television programming, etc., or identifying descriptions of any media property.
• Include third party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, sculptures, or music that is written, performed or produced by third parties.
• Include third parties, including but not limited to minors, celebrities and friends, who have not expressly authorized entrant to display their image, likeness or voice in any submitted video or otherwise use such image, likeness or voice in accordance with these Official Rules.