Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

Food Lover's Guide to Baltimore

Apartment Therapy's The Kitchn is one of those websites that can get me hooked for HOURS. One of the features I really love is the "Food Lover's Guide" to various cities. Imagine my excitement when I came across their Guide to Baltimore!

It makes me sad that there are a couple of places on here that I've never been to: DiPasquale's and Trinacria, for example. I think I'm going to wait until other people start making their own comments and suggestions, and then print out the entire article to keep with me for inspiration about where to go around Baltimore!

One thing I have to add is that I've never heard of cheesecake called "Smearcase" around here, have you???

Look over it and let me know what you think! Thank you to Rachel Monroe from Urban Discoveries Blog for doing all this research- I bet it took a while!


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin