Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cypriana's Pit Stand, Baltimore

I've been excited to try this Pit Stand for a VERY long time, in fact, I even blogged about wanting to try it because it smells soooo delicious every time I pass by.

Well, finally I decided to run over and get a lamb pit sandwich (for $6) with everything on it, which includes their signature Cypriana sauce (which is a mayo-based sauce, handmade at their restaurant), onions, tomatoes, and lettuce on a (HUGE) kaiser roll.

Oh man, what a DELIGHT. I didn't want to finish this sandwich because I didn't want it end (luckily it took a while to finish anyway because it's quite big!) The lamb was succulent and wonderfully flavored, especially being grilled. The sauce fit well with the sandwich - and I'm pretty sure would go perfectly with their beef and chicken pit sandwiches as well (which are $5).
I can't wait to go back and try their other sandwiches! I should probably make my way over there soon since the Stand won't be around forever (they don't sell these items at their restaurant, and the stand will only be around weather permitting).

So make your way over - it's on the corner of Redwood and Light street, and often has balloons tied to it! If you happen to miss it, check out their restaurant just down the street at 120 East Baltimore street. I remember having a yummy gyro from them about a year ago.


Click here to vote for my blog ... early and often

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin