Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

California Tortilla, Inner Harbor

Yesterday I went to California Tortilla for a quick lunch and Iordered the Southwestern Chicken salad:  lettuce, grilled chicken, guacamole, tomatoes, Monterey jack cheese, corn, cilantro, tortilla strips and your choice of dressing - I chose the Honey Lime dressing.

Overall it was exactly what I wanted to eat for a lunch salad - the ingredients were fresh, there was plenty of chicken and the guacamole was tasty.  I liked the dressing too, which was a creamy style dressing and had a lot of flavor.  In fact, I followed the advice of Biggest Loser and dipped my fork into it first before eating, instead of dumping it all on the salad.

I'll definitely be back...it will be hard to order anything else since this was so satisfying!

California Tortilla on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin