Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

Pollo Amigo, Towson


Thanks to the review from fellow food blogger and friend from World of Eats, I couldn't wait to try Pollo Amigo. And very similar to his review, I thought for $6.95, 1/4 of a chicken and two sides can't be beat, not to mention the chicken itself was flavorful and moist!

I warn you however, DON'T be like me and order the plantains AND fried yucca for your sides - you'll be yearning for something other than starch! I thought the yucca was absolutely excellent, so definitely stick with that and maybe opt for the salad as well.

I will absolutely come again and order this chicken! I'm going to take full advantage of the fact that I have a yummy Peruvian chicken place near me :)


Pollo Amigo on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin