Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Groupon: $15 for $30 at Brewer's Art

This is going to be a popular one!

Today's Groupon is $15 for $30 at Brewer's Art, and you can use it towards food AND beer/drinks.  Just be aware though, this is ONLY accepted in the Dining Room and it expires in 3 months.  

I've been to Brewer's Art a couple of times for drinks, but I've never had a full dinner there, though I did get to try their famously delicious Rosemary Garlic Fries!!  If I went, I would love to try these items:
  •  Chilled Asparagus Soup ($8) - Served with house-smoked scottish salmon tartare
    • I discovered I loved Asparagus soup when I went to Petit Louis Bistro last year.  I wonder how it would taste with a bit of salmon as well, probably amazing. 
  • Crispy Utz-Crusted Cod ($24) - Baby Clams, Smoky Mountain Bacon, Capers, Green Garlic Mashed Potato, Pepperoncini-Laurel Butter
    • I love fish crusted-anything.  All the accompaniments sound really interesting as well
 Groupon is quite awesome!  I hope more and more restaurants sign up!




p.s. Don't forget to enter my $50 gift certificate giveaway to Talara!  It ends THIS Friday.  PLEASE leave me a contact email if you enter!  If you're interested click here

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin