Search This Blog

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Morning Haiku



Drink wine, then water
Rehydrate in this weather
so no dizziness :)

I don't really need to tell you that the Great Grapes Festival is going on in Annapolis this weekend, but just a reminder, I'll be at  the blogger panel at 1pm on Sunday.
If you're going to the festival or going to be outside at all this weekend - be careful!  The thought of a ton of people drinking wine in the really hot sun makes me nervous.  Please keep hydrated!!!!

In other news OMG my french press coffee this morning is fantastic.  I put in a liiiiiitle less coffee grinds than I normally do because I ran out - and it made the perfect cup.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS DEVICE

The horrible thing is I was SO close to just giving it away to someone last week because I hardly used it and thought it was stupid.  Oh how naive I was.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin