Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Maryland's Buy Local Challenge Week, July 17-25th



Guess what’s coming up starting TOMORROW!?!?!  It’s Maryland’s Buy Local Challenge Week, which is taking place July 17-25. If you want, you can sign up online and pledge to eat at least one item from a local farm every day during the week!  I don’t know about you, but given the amount of fruit that I eat, that would be SIMPLE.  Load me up on some delicious peaches and nectarines, please!  And perhaps throw in a couple of eggplants in there too :)

Talking about local…..remember the Maryland Wine Festival is local :)  Don’t forget to enter my giveaway to get free tickets!


OK – so back to the Buy Local Challenge Week – what do you think?  Are you going to do it?  Would it be easy for you?  Are you like me and survive on nectarines and peaches alone during the Summer? 

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin