Search This Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Today I Opened Pandora’s Box...

.....And tried a Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks.  For the first time.

CRAP.  I should have stayed away.  It’s pretty much a combination of my 2 favorite drinks:  Smoothies + Iced Mocha.  So good!  So icily crunchy!  So sweet and satisfying!

I am in trouble.

I am also convinced that I should be the spokesperson for the Dairy Farmer’s of America.  First I talk about my love for a sorbet/ice cream combo, then butter and now frappuccinos?  This is just getting ridiculous.

Talking about coffee, did you see today’s Groupon for $15 for $30 at Baltimore Coffee and Tea?  It’s only for drinks, not their teabags or beans.  You can use it for multiple visits though until Jan 2nd 2011.  Do they have frappuccinos……?  Hahahaha just kidding, you know I love them.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh, I love wine trails. Have you tried this one? I haven't had a frappuccino is so long. But man were they good the last time I had them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin