Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Today's Deals!

Two food deals today, and both for places I've never been to!  I actually haven't heard of The Hill, which is a new restaurant in Federal Hill.  I feel out of the loop :(

Has anyone ever been to either of these places?  Let me know what you think of them in the comments.


The Hill
website
1019 S. Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
443-710-8553
This menu is much more intriguing to me.  I would want to order a ton of appetizers and then maybe a salad for my main course.  Maybe something along these lines:
  • Crystal Palace Sliders ($13): Mini burgers grilled and topped with crabmeat, avocado and chipotle mayo
  • Quinn’s Fish & Chips ($12): Bite sized, beer-battered cod, served with tarter sauce
  • Jenn Oliver’s Salad ($16): Mixed greens tossed with mango, avocado, diced bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, green onions, and goat cheese, and topped with jumbo crabmeat, blackened shrimp, and scallops
Seriously.  That salad sounds awesome!!!!!  And bite sized fish and chips just sounds adorable to me.  Also, is it just me, or are sliders really "in" right now?

Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only (not valid during happy hour). Expires in a year.




Luckie's Fabulous Tavern
10 Market Place, Baltimore, Maryland 21202
410-223-1105

Expires in 1 year. Limit 1 per table. Dinner only. Tax & gratuity not included.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin