Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Little Taste of Italy, Lutherville


Little Taste of Italy is this tiny sub shop that's in the heart of historic Lutherville.  It has a HUGE menu, full of the assorted items you would expect to see at such a place - a TON of subs, a TON of Italian specialties, and a TON of pizza options.  Yes, this menu is huge and will satisfy any greasy food/sub sandwich craving.

One night all I kept thinking about was chicken tenders and fries and I remembered the tiny little sub shop near my house which also DELIVERED.  Oh yes, they aided me in my laziness.  In fact, they were really fast.

I ordered the chicken tender platter which came with fries and coleslaw ($8.25).  I admit that I didn't try the coleslaw, I just devoured the crispy fries and the chicken :)  Meanwhile, Dan ordered their chicken cheesesteak ($6.25) with an order of fries ($2.25), and I thought it was great.

OK, so to be sure this place isn't going to win any awards or get on any Best Of lists - but if you're in the mood for a bit of comfort food and this place is close - I say give it a try.  They've been around for 32 years, according to their menu, so they must be doing something right :)



Little Taste of Italy on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

theminx said...

Have you tried the chicken tenders from the UMMS cafeteria? They are surprisingly good...real chicken breast with a nice crisp coating.

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

I need to go to the UMMS cafeteria. I still need to try the chicken salad you told me about!!! Why do I always forget that place???

theminx said...

Out of sight, out of mind, I suppose. They have good stuff at Cypriana across the hall from the caf, too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin