Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Smoothie Fix at the Mall



I <3 smoothies A LOT, especially because I like to pretend they are super healthy even though they are made with tons of yogurt and fruit syrup....but I digress.

At Towson Town Center, Greenleaf's kiosk (in the food court) has a frozen yogurt section and their frozen yogurt Mango Smoothies are excellent! I watched them make my drink, and they only used fruit and yogurt, which is EXACTLY what I want in my smoothies (as opposed to being made with a fruit concentrate like you get from here) . I also made them add banana in the mix, which they gladly do. Of course, it still ended up costing $5.29 (YIKES!), but for the same price as a large mocha latte, I would gladly choose this instead.

Just something to think about if you're shopping around!

Greenleafs
Towson Town Center
825 Dulaney Valley Road
Towson, MD 21204

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin