Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Love This Wine


No. This is not a Maryland wine. I was very hesitant about posting this since this has nothing to do with Baltimore, except for the fact that I bought it at Swirl Wine (earlier post!).

But...I couldn't help myself. This was one of the best wines I have ever tasted AND
1) It's organic!
2) It was $12!!!!!

This is a terrible picture, so let me spell things out:

Vineyard: Santa Julia
Varietal: Malbec
Region: Argentina
Year: 2007

Delicious! Incredibly smooth. Incredibly yummy! (I told you I cannot describe wine).

If you find it in your local wine shop (Swirl?), then why don't you pick up a bottle for dinner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have your website listed as a recommended read on my food blog. If that is problem, please let me know and I will remove it.

Thanks Liz

http://whatstoeatbaltimore.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin