Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Are People Not Drinking Enough Frappuccinos?

....Cause there have been so many different lures to get customers to buy them!  The next one is from Barnes and Noble for a BOGO coupon for a Frappuccino (coupon expires on May 24th) at their Barnes and Noble Cafes.
Click here to print (as well as other B&N coupons)

I never took advantage of the Starbucks Happy Hours, so I still have never tried a Frappuccino.  3-5pm is just not the time when I want something as heavy as I imagine a Frappuccino to be.  Usually that's tea time for me anyway :)

2 comments:

theminx said...

A Frappuccino is mostly ice, so they're not particularly heavy. And you can always get a "coffee lite" which are lower in calories than the regular type.

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

You are my Starbucks guru, Minx :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin