Today you can buy a $30 gift certificate for $15 towards Blue Hill Tavern in Brewers Hill. The coupon is valid for an entire year, is valid for dinner only, does not include tax/tip, and can only be used for one table.
I've never been to Blue Hill Tavern, but I've heard great things about it. Here are the items that are calling my name:
- Fried Guacamole ($9) - Tortilla crusted, salsa fresca (fried guacamole sounds fun and unique!)
- Artisan Cheese Plate ($12) - Served with honey comb and crackers
- Short Ribs ($23) - 48 hour sous vide boneless short rib, roasted red skin potatoes, baby carrots, green sauce
- Tavern Burger ($12) - Kobe beef, brioche, aged cheddar, Duroc bacon, fried onion, spicy ketchup
- Rack of Lamb ($28) - Almond goat cheese crusted, spice fregola (I'm thinking they mean fregola pasta?), roasted garlic jus
- French Fries ($4)
- Haricots Verts ($6) - Really? The healthy choice is $2 more expensive than french fries? Jamie Oliver would NOT approve.
- Lemon Pudding ($8) - Katafi nest (fancy presentation, but it better not take away from the size of my pudding), ginger fig compote (YUM I LOVE figs)
Blue Hill Tavern
938 S Conkling Street
Baltimore, MD 21224
Have you gone to Blue Hill Tavern? What would you recommend?