Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Morning Haiku


Heading to the beach?
Have a wonderful weekend
Have fun and stay safe!


What are you doing this weekend?  My choir (did I tell you I was in a choir?) has been practicing non-stop for our last service of the year (until we meet back again in September), so I am staying around here.  Besides singing a ton, I am planning on painting something for my guest bathroom and perhaps tackling my disastrous utility room aka our personal dumping ground.  What are your plans?


Image by Harry Fodor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm playing 2 gigs this weekend - Judge's Bench on Friday and Leadbetters on Saturday. Didn't know you sang as well!

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

Yay! I didn't realize you sang...although now I think I remember you talking about it on your blog before. Good luck this weekend and have fun!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin