Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Judging by the amount of posts I've written on Valentine's Day you would think that I am also joining in on the holiday. However, I'm not really a fan of the Day. I did go to see the movie Valentine's Day with a bunch of friends last night and it was lame and terrible, just as I was expecting it to be.

Despite my nonchalance, Dan still bought me a fabulous box of chocolates from my FAVORITE chocolatier EVER - Mr. Larry McGlinchey of Cacao Lorenzo. They are beyond incredible!!!! In fact, his chocolates were the favors at our wedding. Our guests were lucky :)

Anyway, do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Are you planning on doing anything special today or do you just treat it like any other day?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin