Morton’s will be celebrating Valentine’s Day during the whole month of February. Here are some meal options that you and your loved one can enjoy:
Three Course Dinner for Two $99.99
- First Course: Choice of two salads: Morton’s salad with blue cheese dressing, chopped egg and anchovies or Caesar salad
- Entrée: Two single-cut filets, choice of two seafood options (Morton’s jumbo lump crab cake, colossal shrimp Alexander, broiled sea scallops, or chicken Christopher); two side dishes;
- Dessert: Choose two - either the Morton’s Legendary Hot Chocolate Cake, crème brulee, or key lime pie
Add a bottle of 2007 Estancia Pinot Noir, Monterey, or 2008 Franciscan Sauvignon Blanc, Napa, for an additional $39.
Classic Menu for $79 per person
- First Course: Morton’s center cut iceberg salad
- Entrée: Choice of a single-cut filet mignon or 12-ounce New York strip steak; choice of lobster tail or Alaskan king crab legs; and grilled asparagus spears.
Add Morton’s Crush Cocktail for $13. This special Valentine’s Day cocktail includes Absolut Citron, Grand Marnier, Segura Viudas sparkling wine, as well as simple syrup and Funkin raspberry puree. That sounds delightful to me!
Morton's The Steakhouse, 300 South Charles Street, Baltimore MD. Located in the Sheraton Inner Harbor.
For more information and to make reservations, call 410-547-8255 or visit www.mortons.com.