Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

An Poitin Stil, Timonium Revisited

Usually I love to get the Irish specialties when I come here, but I this time around I ended up choosing the steak salad ($11.99) instead and I LOVED it.

This was quite a portion, including the sliced NY Strip steak - I was very impressed, and quite full afterwards (doesn't happen often with salads, let's be honest). The mustard seed vinagrette was a perfect and creamy complement to the fresh and crunchy greens. The artichokes were a nice touch, as were the olives. The only disappointment were the crunchy fried onions, they didn't really add anything to the salad so I just pushed them off to the side.

If I'm not in the mood for some Shepherd's Pie, I would DEFINITELY get this again.

p.s. Check out my post from my last visit to An Poitin Stil a little more than a year ago

An Poitin Stil
2323 York Road
Timonium, MD 21093
410-560-7900

1 comment:

starla said...

I love the Stil! We went there because they were recognized as having top-notch crabcakes by Baltimore Magazine. Fantastic!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin